Our primary mission is to empower our clients to take control of challenging/ difficult areas in their lives through the use of skill-based, present-focused, goal-oriented, and scientifically-proven treatments.
The CHH Difference
Making the choice to seek mental-health services can be a life-changing decision, which is why it’s so important to find the right provider. At the Center for Hope & Health, we have many qualities that empower our clients to take control of their lives.
Why Choose CHH?
- We use only the most cutting-edge evidence-based treatments.
- Innovative mental-health care provided 6 days per week with flexible hours.
- Conveniently located on the Main Line and near the Ardmore train station.
- We work with you to create and achieve collaborative goals.
- Services are delivered in a warm, supportive atmosphere.
- Providers have specialized training in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy models—the gold standard approach for anxiety disorders, eating disorders, PTSD, and OCD
- Competitive rates
How To Schedule An Appointment
We offer a FREE 30-minute consultation service. To schedule this service or make an appointment for a comprehensive mental-health assessment, please call CHH at 866-739-3083.