Our primary mission is to empower our clients to take control of challenging/ difficult areas in their lives through the use of skill-based, present-focused, goal-oriented, and scientifically-proven treatments.
Our Response to COVID-19
Free virtual therapy for healthcare workers and members of the community who lost jobs or wages due to COVD-19
COVID-19 has brought on a state of concern and worry as we tolerate the uncertainty of our future. It has had devastating effects on our healthcare system, economy, and quality of life. No matter who you are and what you do, this virus has likely impacted you and the people you care about to some capacity—which has us wondering, what can we do as therapists to support the people who need it most during this stressful time?
- We appreciate everything that nurses, physicians, and other healthcare workers are doing to keep us safe, now more than ever. We also understand that this group of people may be experiencing higher levels of stress, anxiety, and emotional burden as they continue to perform their duties while navigating all the issues of today. To show our appreciation, we are offering free mental-health services via telehealth to healthcare workers.
- This initiative serves as an outlet for emotional support and strategies for coping. Those interested have the option to participate in a group format and/or individually.
Recently Unemployed or Significant Wage Loss:
- Over 10 million Americans have lost their jobs as a direct result of COVID-19. If you or a loved one has been recently laid off, you may be dealing with feelings of anxiety, helplessness, loneliness, and depression. We understand that it can be difficult to make the decision to seek help for mental-health concerns, especially during times of financial hardship. That is why we want to ease some of that burden by enabling those who have experienced job loss or significant wage cuts due to COVID-19 to get the help they need, completely free of charge.
- This volunteer effort is mobilizing the mental health community via telehealth. We are working in collaboration with a number of therapists in the Greater Philadelphia area for this initiative.
Therapists we are collaborating with:
- Robia Smith-Herman, LCSW
- Erica Ricciardi (graduate student)
- Alyssa Hertz, M.S.
- Lindsey Salerno, M.S.
- Diana Wolovnick, LCSW
- Hannah Beaver, LCSW
- Melissa Rowan, LPC
- Jennifer Finger Donovan, LCSW/Evolve Counseling Services
- Elyse Parcher, M.S./Well Being Center
- Lisa Cerullo, PhD, LCSW/Well Being Center
Please note, new virtual clients (for these specific COVID-19 services) will be accepted to start therapy between April 8, 2020 and June 8, 2020.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our free mental-health services in response to COVID-19, please call 866-739-3083 or email [email protected].